Quests are still a bit buggy

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Belladonna Rose, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I know we arent yet into a week after wipe but i would think some of the quest content would be better working. Path of Love is borked for me. Trying to find Charlotte at Solace Bridge to report to her mom and its not working. Got a quest in Braemar and well its not working either. I know its a point of finding stuff but wow....could we have better hints. Also are the quests in Single player online running different than multiplayer. I think at this point i will put the questing to the side til i get skills up more....just curious though

Raxhelm and Ordovicia like this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Charlotte is only there the first time you visit Solace Bridge, that is when the scene is called Battle of Silace Bridge or such. Then she is in the burning house on the top floor. After that she is the tiny skeleton if you didn't save her.
    Charlotte is not part of the Path of Live, instead that goes from Siktown to Ardoris with the message to Cugel.

I just ran the quests in Braemar and they seems to be working. Which one do you have problems with?

3. Belladonna Rose

The one i am doing is the one where the lady is looking for news of her husband. The hunter guy in the Valeway is supposed to have news of him
    And thanks on the Charlotte one. Seems its not working for me.

4. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Bridget is looking for her missing husband. Bodan (also in Braemar) has news of him. Ultimately you need to look in the South Valeway I believe to find Veimor.

5. Belladonna Rose

yeah i was in south valeway for over an hour and didnt see him ...i will go back and look again.

6. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

@ Lum The quest from the students in Ardoris is bugged too, I believe Timothy his name is that won't take the last 4 books and had someone else try to turn in all 12 books to Gina a no go with her as well. Got all the correct books neither will take them though. :(

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  7. bwtdozer

bwtdozer Avatar

He was in South Valeway but I believe Bodan tells you all he found was a blood trail or some such (possibly leading to the West).

He's in West Ravenswood. After zoning in take the path right up the small hill. You will see some wolves. Follow the rocks around and he's there with the wolves

Katrina Bekers and Alexander like this.
  8. RedRust

RedRust Avatar

So the tiny skeleton that you are referring to...is this the one in the two story house where you also find the hilt of Quincy's Sword. the tiny skeleton on the 2nd floor of that house is lootable, I only find gold on it or whatever.

How do I get "word" or something to let the mother know her daughter is dead since I didn't save her?

I have even talked to Edvard and asked about Charlotte, he declares she is dead himself. So why can't I relay this information to the mother? Or how do I do that?

I thought it odd that he says he found her body by the ruins?(Are these the ruins that the dark elf is at?) And if so, I looked near those ruins and didn't find any dead bodies, etc. So I'm really lost on this.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  9. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

Quests are still a bit buggy -

and the Titanic collided with a bit of frozen water :rolleyes:.

Raxhelm likes this.
  10. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Yes that is the one.

I don't think that is built yet since they changed from letting us have the starting scene in all three paths before, but now they have removed that, so a lot of missing potentials.

Yea, he is refering to the new burnt out ruins of the keep, not the ancient ruin of the baths.

11. Belladonna Rose

Well i found Bridget's husband...he was in West Ravenswood not South Valeway. Got that part done. And i got the other quest in Braemar done as well....the whole Kelly thing. Now i have to to into Ravenswood for Wycliffe. haha yeah that will take a while. I gave up on the Charolotte one. Now fighting the caravan fire quest. No one seems to have the trigger for answering that one. I think i know the answer but cant find the trigger to get it to finish. I have so many quests pending and cant seem to finish them. I guess my questing experience is lacking these days. LMAO

12. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Localization Team

13. Belladonna Rose

I am about to raze Soltown to the ground myself. The Fire at the Camp Quest is driving me nuts. LOL. I dont even want to go back in that town again except to go through the catacombs. Ended up in Solana and found entrance to Spectoral Mines. So other than that I wont be spending too much time in Soltown. About fed up with the quests. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.