Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quick Note for the Devs (It's good, I promise!)

Discussion in 'Release 46 Feedback Forum' started by Cora Cuz'avich, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I know this is going to look a little brown-nosey, but you guys did great on this release. My load times (SSD ) went from around a minute or more to usually less than twenty seconds. I'm totally going to have design a new strategy for bathroom breaks now. Probably still not good enough for some, but that's a huge improvement, and can't have been a small task.

And I like that loot drops have gotten a little more interesting. I'm pretty low level, so I don't know what it's like at higher levels, but getting the odd potion/scroll/other every now and again is really nice. I wasn't even looking at the corpses' contents prior to this; I just hit "Take All" without thinking, because it was always one basic weapon (sometimes two), some gold, and some arrows from archers/reagents from wizards, and once in a great while a grey bundle. Then I noticed I suddenly had a bunch of teleport scrolls and smelling salts. Now I'm paying attention to see what I get.

matpsch, Paladin Michael and jschoice like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.