Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R11 Feedback - Combat much better and other thoughts

Discussion in 'Release 11 Feedback' started by Smokinjoe14, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokinjoe14

Smokinjoe14 Avatar

I don't know if it's because I learned that what looks like a blank skill in the skill tree is just missing the graphic and is actually trainable, or also because of a different build; but I really enjoyed the bladed skill line, supported by heavy armor and tactics.

Leveled up to around Lv.32 or so and was able to take on 3-4 elves solo. Even though the coin drop was much less this release from mobs, I was still able to earn about 30k gold. This mostly from farming elves.

I had a little bit of a tough time starting out, without the armor skills trained and no light healing. But with some 5/5 light healing and armor it was more manageable to keep in the fight for a while. And when paired with a partner, and string together fights we didn't leave 'combat' mode for 20min or more.

The conversation 'zoom in' would be nice if we can disable this feature. I'm not really a fan of it, especially if I were in a PvP zone, getting out of the zoom-in conversation was kinda burdensome.

With the ease of building up a bank balance, I'm hoping the lots cost more than 3k at game launch. It should really be something that people need to work for. So a 30-50k cost seems fair at the current resale value of looted items.

One last minor feedback, I enjoyed the default bag-view of my items (as opposed to the list view) but, some of the swords were hard to 'grab' from the loot coffin before dragging to my inventory. Would be nice if the images of swords/bows/arrows were a little bit larger.

And on the flip-side of this, reagents are HUGE! Please make them smaller, like they were in UO.

Swords are bigger than garlic bulbs, right? :)

REALLY ENJOYED THIS RELEASE!

(place holder for more thoughts to add later)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.