R14 Hennin Hat Tip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markus Sevron, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markus Sevron

Markus Sevron Avatar

It seems like every release the tour guides are harder and harder to get to. This time there are some pretty scary creatures surrounding the tour guides in some locations. I just wanted to give hope to some players to not give up, it is possible.

I went in knowing where the locations were so I did have a bit of an advantage but I managed to take my brand new character and talk with all the tour guides while only dying twice. (once because I was dumb). You do not need to be level 40 to get to them, you just need to figure out where they are and then find the quickest way in at a run. Do not go in combat mode as double-clicking on them in combat mode will not work. Save those few extra seconds and just run in with your weapons away. Talk to them quickly and then hit ESC and run out. There is at least one place where you are almost guaranteed to die but you can make it to the tour guide if you find the shortcut and run fast. Of course being a higher level will certainly make life easier but if you are still a low level and having trouble, keep trying.

Good Luck to you and I hope everyone comes out of R14 wearing a Hennin Hat at some point. :)

[​IMG]

FanofIolo, Acred, Parallaxe and 2 others like this.
  2. Parallaxe

Parallaxe Avatar

Yesterday I was totally frustrated, because I died like 10 or 12 times in Deep Ravenswood. Despite being in a very large group.
    But when I read your posting today I found it very encouraging. Therefore, I decided to follow your recommendation and give it another try. So today I tried Deep Ravenswood once again: Being Level 6 and all on my own, no supporters! But the miracle happend: I managed to talk to the tour guide at the very first try. All on my own! Of course, I died shortly after the chat with the tour guide, but this wicked Lich came too late: I'm a proud owner of the Hennin hat now (-;

Thanks a lot for your inspiring posting (-:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.