Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R17 with Sir Hemlock

Discussion in 'Release 17 Feedback' started by Sir_Hemlock, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

[GRAPHICS]
    10/10
    Well done Portalarium... my jaw dropped. I could not believe my eyes in Owlshead; the vibrant colours; the foliage. Shroud is becoming a heartbreakingly beautiful game to behold.

I maintain my suspicion that someone on the dev team has made a pact with Satan to achieve such incredible graphics :p

[OVERLAND MAP]
    8/10
    Looks great!

It now feels like I am progressing amply across the map thanks to increased movement speed from a dawdle to an amble.

Travel speed would be perfect it were just a fraction quicker on both the overland map and within hexes. Getting close :)

GREATLY appreciate now being able to freely look around the map so I can see where I am heading.

[CRAFTING]
    'unrated'
    It will be tested. But not yet.

Since I am not a fastidious crafter I am waiting for this system to be more complete and refined before testing.

[COMBAT SYSTEM]
    'unrated'
    I did not revisit combat in R17 either, sorry.

[MUSIC]
    'unrated'
    Completely forgot there was music, sorry lol. Was too busy gawking at the nice graphic work.

Please see my previous release feedback for the rest. I realize there is a lot more I should review and at a depth only possible in 'Hemlockian land'- but time is running away from me and I'll never catch up to it unless I get back to work :(
    Overall score 7/10

Ultimately, will I play the game? Not unless the card/hotbar system is discarded utterly and a more traditional 'Ultimaesque' system introduced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.