Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R57 is incredible

Discussion in 'Release 57 QA Feedback' started by Greyfox, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

Wow! Is the one word description. The quality of life improvements are significant. Little changes like the new loot inventory screen is amazing.

So many significant and minor additions have created a wonderful experience. We need to start pushing people who tried this game before to check out R57. Keep this up Developers and we will have a real winner!

Thanks

2. GrayFog

GrayFog Avatar

Yup, agreed.

Ofc. you can't please everyone, but it is looking good so far imo.

Witcheypoo and Greyfox like this.
  3. Fiero Nord

Fiero Nord Archived Account

Agreed. Two of my major annoyances are gone: forced sieges and forced control points. I'm sure those are "fun" for some people, but I am not one of them. Likewise with avoiding the bandits and skeletons on the roads. I just want to get where I'm going, man, leave me alone. I wish they'd put those things off the road entirely like they do with the stags and dogs, which I happen to go out of my way to get to on purpose since nothing will kill me in them while I gather resources.

Also very happy about the global bank and hide helmet features. Those are two things I really missed here coming from LotRO.

4. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I agree, after all a game is suppose to be fun ….. which is why we all play games right? for fun and a break from real life crap? So, all this game needs now is FUN, like treasure hunting, unique treasure hidden all around Novia, behind water falls, in caves, in hollow trees, behind rocks, in dirt mounds, in fish, in waters, behind shrubs, etc. This would make exploring so much fun ….. and these treasures would spawn in diff places so they can not be camped.... a win win LOVE IT.....

By Tor, Witcheypoo and Greyfox like this.
  5. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

"Whatever it is I'm against it!" ~ Groucho Marx

J/K.....Great to have options.

Jay Nord and Greyfox like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.