RE: Testing Directives for R123

Discussion in 'Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback' started by Barugon, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I can't respond directly to the announcement but those changes make me very happy!

Lained, Ravalox and Alley Oop like this.
  2. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

Yes I think these will be very popular.

One bug found so far- the tax free market deeds don't give an upgrade option in the right click menu. I checked all the different tax free water deeds and they were able to be upgraded, as was the taxable market deed. I have not tried to place any water deeds yet but Bella kindly placed a lot marker in her town so I could claim a market lot. :)

Ravalox likes this.
  3. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Found the issue and have corrected it. Thanks!!

Barugon likes this.
  4. Lained

Lained Avatar

Placed down five market lots, claimed and put down vendors, unclaimed and took a look at the upgrade paths.

Upgraded a couple water taxed pot keeps to water taxed castle and then to tax free, all working as expected.

Edit: Unclaimed my main keep lot to see how the home would look on a castle island and my bank is peeked at 77,300 items, oops. :S

Ravalox likes this.
  5. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

Placed mixture of taxed and tax free market deeds with no issues
    Tested claiming market lots with row and town deeds with no issues
    Upgraded town and city taxed POT Water deeds to tax free with no issues

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

As of this posting things are working as should be. No issues with unclaiming a decorated lot and no issues with the bank. So not really sure what happened on Monday. But things are working fine. For now. The TF market deeds still are not showing the ability to upgrade. But not an issue. Now to look around the town and see where i can redirect things to get ready to set up these markers.
    Question. Will Governors be getting free lot markers or will we have to buy them from the Coto store. I think we should get a limited /free amount to start out with. But that is just my opinion. If not then if might be a while before i have to worry about any of this. Thanks

7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there hasn't been another qa build since he submitted that change. i'm not sure if he intends to do another before release or if the fix will just go straioght to live.

they are not included but a ten-pack for 300 crowns means they're very reachable. markers are usually cheap, unless they have premium houses built into them. it's always the deeds that get you!

8. Belladonna Rose

I am a bit confused. Since we cannot place 'houses' why is the lot showing internal and external. Currently they are showing 5 internal lights and 35 internal deco slots. Then shows 100 external objects
    4 external lights, 20 containers and 1 npc. Not sure why we have difference in internal and external when we have no houses on the market lots.

Toshi2 likes this.
  9. Morkin

Morkin Bug Hunter

Upgrade a Deed Market POT Tax Free dont works. No menu.
    Upgrade a Deed Market POT Tax to Deed Market POT Tax Free. No more update possible. No menu.
    Upgrade a Deed Market POT Tax to Deed Village POT Tax Free Water, Deed Town POT Tax Free Water, Deed City POT Tax Free Water, Deed Keep POT Tax Free Water and finaly to Deed Castle POT Tax Free Water. Works fine

10. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

The internal item counts are mainly a safety. Some coverings that exist, and/or that we *may make in the future* could have surfaces tagged as internal, so it's best we have them available.

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  11. Mapper

Mapper Bug Hunter

No issues to report from my testing of deed upgrades. Though I can't help wonder if we could get some Keep/Castle land based homes in the store one day now the upgrade route has been made available :)

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  12. Belladonna Rose

Now that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying that

13. Belladonna Rose

But look at all that lovely garden space you can have around a city lot house. But yes i agree.

Mapper likes this.