Reagent rarity and spawn conditions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marishka, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marishka

Marishka Avatar

I read that mandrake and black pearl only spawn on new moon nights per the SotA Wiki, but others say just harvest at night? I'm also having trouble Finding reagents other than NightShade, Ash, and Silk. Did they kick back the spawn rate on the rest? Oh and I've never found Garlic twice in the same spot... is that just coincidence because it doesn't leave an "expired" node, or is it something that moves around?

2. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

You can also plant those :)

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  3. SteelCore

SteelCore Avatar

Twins Foothills for example is full of Garlic and Serpents Scales aswell as Nightshades. But ist really hard to spot that tiny nodes in the grass...

4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

I've found nodes during all times of day - specifically mandrake in East perennial trail during day and Black pearl in Solace Bridge during day.
    However the yield you get seem to be much higher during night/under the moon. (ie same conditions as moon magic)
    Which reagents specifically are you looking for? Easier to answer specifics.
    :p
    I've definately found garlic in the exact same spot - however I don't recall finding it as a spawn in the same session.

But like Luca hints, much easier to plant and harvest things like Garlic.

5. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I really enjoy easily gathering lots of mandrake from the Random Encounter Skeleton! There are also like 2 gold nodes, mandrake, nightshade, trees and cotton! They seem to respawn...! But the random encounter skeletons also wander the map fairly frequently.. check em out! Prime gathering spots..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.