Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Recipe: Clay Pipe missing from Merchant(s)

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by brogan, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brogan

brogan Avatar

6/22/2018 4:36 PM
    Title: Recipe: Clay Pipe missing from Merchant(s)
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: Recipe: Clay Pipe is missing from Merchants.

One would assume they'd be sold by a Blacksmith that also sells the Metal Pipe recipe(which are found in towns that also have Carpenters selling the Wooden Pipe recipe). To that end, I've scoured across Novia, visiting every NPC Town available. I found Blacksmiths selling Metal Pipe recipe in Aerie, Owl's Head, and Resolute. I assume Ardoris would have it, too, if there was still a Blacksmith located there. I believe the respective merchant was vanished when the "plague" hit the city. However, none of those merchants have the Recipe: Clay Pipe, nor have I ever seen or heard of it dropping from an Enemy or Supply Bundle.

Looking at these facts, one might presume it was forgotten when the big recipe location changes were made back in Release 44.

This was reported back in Release 49 (https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/clay-pipe-recipe-missing.107702/) and after my thorough searching I feel that it is in fact missing from the game.

It's the only recipe I'm missing, which is frustrating.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32706
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4007
    SotA.Win.64.791.Date.06.06.18
    Area: OwlsHead
    Area Display Name: Owl's Head
    Loc: (97.7, 87.2, 239.6)
    Debug: T3dsc0hlYWR8fCg5Ny43MzUsIDg3LjE4NCwgMjM5LjU4OSl8KDAsIDAuOTgsIDAsIDAuMil8NTE2Ljk3NDJ8MzAuMDQ3NDF8MTUuNTE3Mzg=

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.