Recommended builds for new players doing the "Path" quests

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Grimsley, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimsley

Grimsley Avatar

Going into the game I knew I wanted to play a mage strong in necromancy. I knew I wanted to use a melee weapon also, I envisioned some sort dagger user that relied mostly on parry and evasions, stealth as my defenses over armor. Using magic, poison for my dps but having a melee weapon that was good when mobs closed.

i saw bludgeon has a stun which I thought would work to my advantage over trying to dps mobs with a sword or blade.
    So, currently im wearing cloth, using a mace and a wand on one hand. Im not doing bad, but im getting kind of squishy. Ive not leveled anything for stealth however, but I wanted to know if any of my ideas to do this sound viable. I know every game has its strengths and weaknesses in combat and what sounds good in my head may be completely terrible in the game.
    ive not spent any time buying gear, i bought some gear from the cash shop because i thought it looked good and im wearing a bonesteel crown, vile ornate mace. so tips in the gear department would be great too but its hard for me to understand the pros and cons aside from fizzle just by reading the description

thanks in advance!

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

In the tactics skill tree, be sure to start leveling up your health. Get on that early. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.