Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Recurring, temporarily invulnerable NPC

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Aurelius Silverson, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

11/14/2016 6:33 PM
    Title: Recurring, temporarily invulnerable NPC

Reproduction Rate:Difficult to tell, but looks to be in all instances of the human brigands type being spawned in this location.

Blocker? No

Details:Happened on three occasions now, in the same location (the small cave in the Highvale scene) when the spawned NPCs in there are human. All come in from the southern end of the cave, one - usually a wizard - cannot be damaged until he has walked to the northern end of the cave. Playing as an archer, he is a valid target for autoattack so he walks on, attracting autoattack arrows. Once reaching the northern end of the cave, he reverts to being damageable again, but during his walk cannot be damaged.

Steps to Reproduce:Can't always reproduce, depends on that actual NPC type being the ones spawned in the cave when I enter. Has happened on three occasions in the last two days though, and those were the only times this type of NPC was in there..

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32718
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4008
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.502.Date.11.08.16
    Area: novia_r6_hills02_highvalevillage_after
    Area Display Name: Highvale
    Loc: (-57.9, 42.7, -20.0)

2. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

This issue is known to the team, @Aurelius Silverson. I will add this information to the report that's been submitted to the team. Thanks so much!

Aurelius Silverson likes this.
  3. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Im getting this a lot with the Zombies in Sequenna Collosus. I'll pull the mob with an earth spell, it will walk a few feet towards me then run back and lays down again. If I try to attack it more I get the "dodge" message (I think its dodge) and does not hit. If I walk down close to it, I can then finally engage it and kill it. This behavior has only been around a few weeks, never before.

4. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

This was submitted for review on 11/11/2016, so yes, very recent. I will add the zombies in as well :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.