1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Recycling Station

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sir Leonard, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

A station specialized in only recycling items, so that it is able to salvage ANY kind of equipment/housing stuff, so you don't have to sort them all and do it on individual stations. :)

2. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

That would be nice, I always have to look at the description of some items to know which crafting table I have to use to recycle them.
    And maybe it would look good looking like a kobold machine.

Micmatty likes this.
  3. Morkin

Morkin Bug Hunter

Hmm, I think that is a problem of organisation. I have the blacksmith, the carpenter and the tailor station next to each other and a chest between them. If the chest is full I put all on the workplace of any worstation and start to salvage. When I have finsihed salvaging at the first station I put it all on the second and restart the procedure. When i have it done on all three worstation, I have salvage all stuff.