Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Red items can't be deleted/moved or sold.

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Diminio, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diminio

Diminio Avatar

EDIT (FIXED): a second exit of the game and on logging back in the red items had gone :). I'll leave this here in case anyone else has a problem.

Just outside Soltown are multiple crafting benches. there is also a 'wizards inlay leather buffet with open hutch'.

Inside the hutch are an infinite supply of rusty hammers. I took the ones in there thinking free loot. Decided to put some back in and could not. However, the rusty hammers all re-spawned in the 'wizards inlay leather buffet with open hutch', so you could (and I did for testing purposes) take more. Easily repeatable.

So I now have ALOT of rusty hammers all red condition in my bags my weight limit is about 140 atm so have to dash everywhere. Can't delete/sell or smelt down.

i5 2500, 8gig ram, gtx980, win 10 (per request)

PS.. I am on atm. If a GM could remove the red rusty hammers from my bags, my back would be forever grateful. Thanks!

PPS.. First bug post apologies for formatting.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Sorry you encountered this! Sounds like a simple networking issue not keeping up with your transaction requests. Let us know if you see it again. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.