Regarding the Augmented Operational Functions of Gathering Skills?

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Zeddicus Zorander, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeddicus Zorander

Zeddicus Zorander Avatar

I have a few questions I'd like answered specifically and also answered as to whether I should use True Bronze engraved tools, Prosperity tools, or Artesian tools on which specific crafting skill to maximize the returns...Also would any of those special tools improve the gathering skills other than a higher percentage to succeed on first attempt? So many questions and so many combinations of questions... I am hoping this post becomes a source for the most efficient ways to harvest and craft.

What happens to Field Dressing when the Proficiency is raised other than a higher percentage to succeed?

What changes to Meticulous Collection - Field Dressing when the % is raised?

What happens to Foraging when the Proficiency is raised other than a higher percentage to succeed?

What happens to Mining when the Proficiency is raised other than a higher percentage to succeed?

What happens to Forestry when the Proficiency is raised other than a higher percentage to succeed?

Thank You For Your Input,

Zeddicus Zorander

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.