Release 119. Great so far

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Belladonna Rose, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

No one has made any comments so i guess i will start.
    Aside from the snaffu with Steam i think the release has gone well. Also to do and apparently between the tmaps and double xp folks are pretty busy .
    Now everyone knows i love a good treasure map and the whole thing is fantastic. There was no clarification at the begining but after some intrepid players got together we have sorted it out. YES Virginia you can do tmaps even if you dont have E2 access. You can find maps too. Just need to have a friend to teach you the emote and get you a shovel. Then you too can go out and hunt it down.
    There has been a bit of mystery though as to how many are actually in. I am going by what we had in QA. So there are supposedly 8 Decrepit and 8 Bloodstained. If there is more or less then someone please let me know.
    The community has been great at helping each other on this and excited for it to continue. Just wish a few of the blood stained ones werent in pvp zones. Alot of folks missing out on them cause they dont like going into those zones. Maybe the next round can be in other zones maybe.
    All in all its been great fun.
    Keep up the good work

Pirate Queen Belladonna Rose..treasure hunter addicted

Beaumaris, Ravalox, FrostII and 3 others like this.
  2. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Bug Hunter

It seems really easy to miss when you get a map. I have gotten them and not noticed. Have done 3 so far and enjoyed it. Semi tough fight on my low level alt but doable :)
    vj

Ravalox and FrostII like this.