Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Release 9, 1 Thumb Down 1 Thump Up

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by Fredrick FlameGrinder, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fredrick FlameGrinder

Fredrick FlameGrinder Avatar

What I noticed most of this release was just a deeper skill trees and the addition of a very deserted new city.
    Please at least populate more of the cities with more interesting NPCs etc.
    I always feel like I am in a ghost town even in Owl's head!
    Without interesting events and things people lose interest.

Other than that. The 64 bit option was nice and additional character enhancements.

If the focus was primarily combat related improvements it was nice new features.

Another rant, as others said having all vendors sell every kind of item was kind of weird, but I assume that was for testing the economy.

So in conclusion I feel this is just release 8 with additional skill trees for pvp.
    Thanks for the hard work on the skill trees.

Lord Baldrith, Vyrinor and Svahn like this.
  2. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

This is a skill release. Yes it is. A lot of new cool skill. I love combo direction. I feel like a AoC fight. Great feeling. No balanced,but really fun. Shame and Pain on Mago Archer OP. Cant wait for more skill in R 10. Now we have solid craft & combat base.

3. Malchor1

Malchor1 Avatar

Combat base seems less than solid for many. Worrying about "combos" makes it feel more like street fighter. I suppose this is exciting for the PvP community but alot of negative feedback regarding this as well...my feedback included. We shall see

4. Dartan Obscuro

Dartan Obscuro Avatar

I kinda want that. But then I'd rather not spoil the plot playing pre-alpha release buggy quests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.