Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Release 9 Feedback, Release 10 requests...

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by Violation Clauth, Aug 25, 2014.

?

Do you guys agree?

Poll closed Sep 8, 2014.
  1. Yes, give me back the cart/signature side of merchants.

62.5%
  2. No, leave the cart/signature side out.

12.5%
  3. Yes, give us a way to gain resources and populate loot tables so EVERYTHING is made by players.

75.0%
  4. No, make me farm for everything even though it's likely to be wiped in 3 days time.

18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Greetings!

I usually don't take the time to post comments here because I feel like everything is so new that making adjustments could easily waste more time than it's worth... as it's all in a state of flux... but I have noticed a couple trends that I think should be adjusted for R10

First: Crafters need an easier way to get resources so the GMs don't have to waste their game time giving us stuff! :) GMs should enjoy the game they're making! I have two suggestions...
    1. Put the resource chest back into owl's head at the crafting pavilion... set it so it has 100 of each resource and never respawns... so people can go to single player and get their starting resources.
    2. After they have their starting resources they have quests they complete for Pre-Alpha/Alpha ONLY!
      • Quest Name, Quest Goal, Purpose of quest... all numbers are examples please tweak to your liking :)
      • We Need Seats! Craft 5 benches... in return I'll give you 50 logs (this turns five logs and sometime into 50 logs... 10x yield!)
      • We Need Swords! Craft 1 Iron Longsword... in return I'll give you 140 iron ore (this turns 14 ore, 7 coal, and some time... into 140 ore 10x yield!)
    These are examples but you get the jist of it... crafting quests that, during alpha, populate the loot tables with items made by players AND give resources back to the crafters... it's a win win ;)

Additionally, and this one is likely more important to me personally than the last but less important to the game as it stands currently, I want the cart/signature side of merchants back. I think it was a GREAT way to shop and gave us an immersive feel to shopping. Please... don't forget to put that back (I know shopping windows/merchants were just moved to server but that just made me sad)!

Thanks and EXCELLENT JOB! I had half a mind to go exploring and do many things this release but I got so busy with combat/pvp and combos that I just ... didn't. It was a GREAT release for PvP and combat and I really have high hopes for what this game can do for the genre.

Cheers and see you all in release 10!

AdamZax, smack, Mata and 4 others like this.
  2. NANOC

NANOC Avatar

I agree with most of this and would really like the cart side of the merchant window back.
    It took me awhile to realize I just bought 3 items instead of only 1.

Net, Engel, Kether and 2 others like this.
  3. Miracle Dragon

Miracle Dragon Legend of the Hearth

Thanks for the suggestions! I was trying to think of a way to say this exact same thing. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.