Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Remove 3 PA limit, makes no sense with free accounts now

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Mishikal, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

With anyone being able to trivially create new accounts purely for the purpose of claiming additional lots, the limit on any given account having only 3 PA properties doesn't provide any value. Thus it would make the most sense to just remove this limitation.

2. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

I don't LIKE it when the same player hoards multiple lots in the same town just to get the vendor spots -- but my disliking it doesn't stop them, and neither does the 3-lot limit.

What might stop them would be upping the NPC count per row lot to 2 -- then there'd be less motivation for them to own a lot per vendor. Even folks who want shops in multiple towns, if there were 2 vendors allowed, it would make more financial sense and for a more immersive market experience if sellers shared vendor space with each other rather than buying a full lot in each town when they don't use anything but the front yard.

Even beyond that, I can see plenty of good reasons for the same person to have multiple PA lots. This restriction has hurt PRTs by making it harder to develop them. And I don't see it serving any useful good at all.

Mishikal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.