Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Repairing Armor and Weapons

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by Leeyds, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leeyds

Leeyds Avatar

I was unable to repair armor or weapons at my house using my lvl 2 smithing station.

I was able to repair my armor and weapons at the community blacksmithing station in Owlshead.

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

1. Title: Unable to repair Armor
    2. Reproduction Rate: Location/Type
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Unable to repair Epic Plate Armor on Blacksmithing Table and Halberd on Carpenter Table with Repair Deeds and items on Table. This was a Level 2 table at our POT. Went to another POT attached to ours using level 2 tables and was able to make the repairs. In all cases when the item to be repaired was in the window with the Repair deeds, the Salvage button was active at all the Crafting Tables even if a repair deed was in the window. This seems to me to be a dangerous way to make a repair since it is easy to hit the Salvage Button instead of the Repair Button when both are activated.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Come to Falling Waters Fortress and try
    6. User Specs: N/A

Loc: (431.2, 77.0, -344.6) Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_templateSotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.396.Date.03.31.16GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 1993CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16336OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bitUser Specs:Steps to Reproduce: Details: Blocker? Reproduction Rate: Title: 3/31/2016 11:18 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.