Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Aether Headphones Stop Playing Music

Discussion in 'Sound, Music, Audio, & Instruments' started by alleinemaeve, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleinemaeve

alleinemaeve Avatar

6/1/2018 4:28 PM
    Title: Aether Headphones Stop Playing Music bugged per @DarkStarr
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker?No
    Details:Headphones stop playing. I livestream at http://twitch.tv/AlleineDragonfyre and depend on them while I stream. My viewers complain the radio cuts out during my shows.
    Steps to Reproduce:Turn on headphones
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz (4) System RAM: 16375
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti GPU RAM: 959
    SotA.Win.64.787.Date.06.01.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Lux Sanctuary
    Area Display Name: Lux Sanctuary
    Loc: (-31.7, 78.9, -17.2)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8THV4IFNhbmN0dWFyeXwoLTMxLjcxNSwgNzguOTQ4LCAtMTcuMjQpfCgwLCAtMC41OTQsIDAsIC0wLjgwNCl8MjM3LjE5NTR8LTIuMzY0MTY4fDE4

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I'm not able to repro with other stations - you're not on twitch at the moment so I cannot hear yours.
    Those who are having issues should /bug and post so we can review. Streaming audio during gameplay does take a lot of bandwidth so we also need to make sure they meet the system requirements. We also would need to know what else they are running on the machine at the time by checking task manager. Plus if there was any kind of memory leak going on, which could be seen via Task Manager, that would also do it. I'm sorry for the problems.
    @alleinemaeve

3. alleinemaeve

alleinemaeve Avatar

You know, after that night I couldn't repro it either and failed to update this. I'll keep checking it @Lexie and it's nice to see you. VERY nice to see you <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.