Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Cabalist stuck, can't finish siege

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Rennik, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rennik

Rennik Avatar

In a forest siege at Kiln, killed off Engineers.... two cabalists spawn... I manage to defeat one Dolus, but Nefario seems to be stuck. He's just spinning around in one spot, and I'm unable to hit him, even with AoE attacks (he doesn't hit me either). I've tried using Gust to push him away from whatever he's stuck on... he moves a bit, but never falls over, and I cannot affect him otherwise.

EDIT: Also just noticed that the icon beneath hit hit point bar says "Leashing: +125% Move Rate", and once it wears off, it just constantly refreshes.

Area: Forest Siege (SiegeEncounter_Forest01_Road/Novia_R3_City_Kiln) Loc: (23.4, 21.1, 9.6)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Rennik
    I cannot repro, but I also don't know where he was stuck at I'm afraid...I bet he was leashing back, something stopped that, so you couldn't hit him nor could he hit you.
    If this continues to happen and if you are able to grab the coordinates from where he got stuck, that'd be great. Thank you.

3. Rennik

Rennik Avatar

The coordinates are at the end of the last line in my post: Loc: (23.4, 21.1, 9.6)

I also know it wasn't just me or my computer... since a few people came through the siege while I was trying to "Gust" him out of his stuck spot, and they couldn't hit him either.
    I'll add to this post if it happens again (if the post is still active).

4. Lexie

Ah gotcha, when I first when there it looked like the spot where you first zone in, but I must have typo'ed a digit. Sorry about that.
    (If you use /bug it will get us that debug code, less chance of human error like that and it is super quick!)
    But I see what spot you are looking at now.
    I still cannot repro so we're not sure what to fix here just yet, but yes, definitely let us know if it becomes a habit you see. Thank you.
    @Rennik

5. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

9/15/2017 2:11 PM
    Title: Siege -Engineer stuck at this loc
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker?Yes can't end siege...
    Details:
    try to kill siege engineer here but he has always the Leashing active and moves one m htere and back but doesn't rect to any dmg (spell or bow or physical)

[​IMG]

after 5 minutes of trying to hit him he walked and was hitable, (stun gust etc....maybe something did it)

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4009
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.660.Date.09.12.17
    Area: SiegeEncounter_Forest01_Road/POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Forest Siege
    Loc: (-16.7, 37.3, -56.9)
    Debug: U2llZ2VFbmNvdW50ZXJfRm9yZXN0MDFfUm9hZHxQT1RfZm9yZXN0X21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGUvRHJhZ29taXIgTW9yaXwoLTE2LjY4LCAzNy4yNTQsIC01Ni44NjUpfCgwLCAwLjMyNywgMCwgMC45NDUpfC0zMzEuODkxM3wyMy4yNTE1fDcuNTYwMjY4

9/15/2017 2:25 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:

but then Nefas appeared killed me three times (i can't hit sh** if i move in the wrong direction...) he got stuck here too
    [​IMG]

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4009
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.660.Date.09.12.17
    Area: SiegeEncounter_Forest01_Road/POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Forest Siege
    Loc: (43.3, 33.5, 64.7)
    Debug: U2llZ2VFbmNvdW50ZXJfRm9yZXN0MDFfUm9hZHxQT1RfZm9yZXN0X21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGUvRHJhZ29taXIgTW9yaXwoNDMuMzAzLCAzMy41MjgsIDY0LjcyNyl8KDAsIDAuOTk1LCAwLCAtMC4xMDEpfDIwMS42MjM3fDMwLjMzNDY1fDcuNTYwMjY4

also near him is a cabalist mage stuck and also not hitable
    the one on the right side of the screen below at this loc
    Area: Forest Siege (SiegeEncounter_Forest01_Road/POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori) Loc: (2.3, 21.6, 7.5) DBG: U2llZ2VFbmNvdW50ZXJfRm9yZXN0MDFfUm9hZHxQT1RfZm9yZXN0X21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGUvRHJhZ29taXIgTW9yaXwoMi4yNzIsIDIxLjU2MiwgNy41MzYpfCgwLCAwLjcyNiwgMCwgMC42ODgpfDQ1Ni4yMDQzfDI2LjM2MjE1fDcuNTYwMjY4

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    Rennik likes this.
  6. Rennik

Rennik Avatar

That's exactly the spot where Nefario was stuck in my original post.

Rentier likes this.
  7. Lexie

@Rennik
    Were you using any pets (if so which one)

I ask because someone else was using a pet where the engineer got stuck at the same location on Reniter's post above. And there is clearly an air pet in that screenshot posted. That may be the special sauce.

Rentier likes this.
  8. Rennik

Rennik Avatar

I had a water elemental following me around, but he's set to "Defensive", so just sat there and did nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.