Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro Needed]can't change decks in crags mine

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by tagert64, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tagert64

tagert64 Avatar

i start a fight then win then it locks all my decks and i can't switch back without logging in and out

2. tagert64

tagert64 Avatar

also it just stopped me from using immolation now, it just doesn't start after casting.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

If possible, please provide more detail to this report so that our team can investigate this issue further.

4. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Attenwood is quite busy as you can imagine, so I'll elaborate on this a bit to help out.

In order for them to try to reproduce this one, they will need more info from you. The first thing you can do is go back to where this was happening and then get it to happen again. Once it does, move your mouse to the top-right of the screen and click on the icon that says "Report Bug". It's the second icon from the right.

That will record pertinent location and other information and create a bug reporting template that you can paste into the forums... and it will open up the bug report forums. Navigate back to this thread you created and reply with another post... and paste that template into the new post.

Once that is in, complete it with any information you can provide.

You may want to include which skills/spells you are using that cause it to lock up, and note if there are any sound issues or screen lockups, etc. that happen just before your skill bar locks up.

Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.