Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Death with HP to spare

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by BishopFaulken, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BishopFaulken

BishopFaulken Avatar

1. Title: Died with spare HP
    2. Reproduction rate: haven't been able to reproduce
    3. ?
    4. Was fighting Torc'Dawl today and he killed me with a crit Troll Fall for 553. However, I had full health (668 hp) when it happened. Even in ghost form, it showed my health at 125. Even if I removed all my buffs, I would still have been over 553 hp.Combat log doesn't show any other damage.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I'm not able to repro, either I'm afraid.

3. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

@Lexie,

the last days spending time at Shuttered Eye Approch gave a mysterious feeling:
    Hardened Skels are now green to me, but I died a lot of times more often than before this Release, as they were yellow to me.

Today happened this:
    >100 HP, fighting an hardened mage, while a "normal" Skel. Archer shoot at me (not standing with my back to him!).

I went under 100 hp, mage 7 hp.
    Mage died, me too, my last view a second before showed I have 90 hp.
    I can't remember a (normal) skel. Archer giving me a shot reducing -90 hp?
    While I was using Shield of Ice ...

The last 4 days I played I lost every day 50.000 XP and more because of these cases I couldn't explain. First two days I thought I was too slow and tired.
    But the third and forth time this day and after reading from others having similar problems, I think something is not in order ...

Well, can't give an exact example, but if I die more often than last release with having higher adv. lvl and better skills seems ... mysterious.
    I don't like to play further at this time, because I can't get over 50.000 XP and each hour is a waste of time :(
    May be Chris made enemies (Skels) more harder as before this Release?
    I am using pole and shield and ice elemental at 71...

I read a thread about a problem by having around 100 hp to be fixed - but couldn't find it yet.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Paladin Michael Hardened skeles ARE tough. Those crits can be vicious. Some mobs will have the same color (green or yellow) but will have a different hit points on them...keep an eye on 400-600 HP vs those that have 1000 HP or more. They get me all the time.

With the 100 HP, you might be thinking of this thread?
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ying-with-over-100-hp-left.97934/#post-864126

I unfortunately cannot tell what may have happened exactly but if you saved the combat logs from the incident you described, it may help?
    I'll keep an eye on this. I'm not saying there isn't a bug here, I just think we might need more to work with. And I know that isn't easy to figure out. Thanks for providing what you could :)

5. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Thank you @Lexie,

I know they are - as the name assumes ;) - hard.
    It was just conspicuos that I died more often with green ones as before with yellow ones.
    I will have an eye on this the next days I am playing. May be it was just a really coincidence.
    If not, I will tell about :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.