Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Deck Swapping Leaves Avatar Naked

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Jaanelle DeJure, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

4/13/2018 9:22 AM
    Title: Deck Swapping Leaves Avatar Naked
    Reproduction Rate: ??
    Blocker? no

Details: Often times, when I am using the new function to switch decks, the avatar ends up totally nude. This is especially frustrating when in the middle of getting jumped in Blood Bay, and I go to switch a deck and end up buck naked. (And dead!)

Steps to Reproduce: Intermittent. Seems to happen right after logging in, or changing scenes. After a few switches, it will equip the gear as normal.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16274
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Novia_R3_Island01_01
    Area Display Name: Blood Bay
    Loc: (317.2, 49.9, 485.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfSXNsYW5kMDFfMDF8fCgzMTcuMTU5LCA0OS45MjUsIDQ4NS45NDUpfCgwLCAwLjcxOSwgMCwgMC42OTUpfDkxLjk0NDc5fDEwfDE3Ljc2

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I have scene this as well. It is not new, and it is somewhat rare. I'm looking for solid repro for this. If anyone has the steps to trigger this please let us know.
    Every time I've seen this the next attempt always works. I lose maybe a second of clothing time total. It's a strange thing!

I haven't been able to repro it by switching scenes and switching decks, nor have I seen it by using it after changing a scene. I've seen it with alt deck switching with gear attached and I haven't found any rhyme or reason as to what it may be triggering it yet.
    @Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure likes this.
  3. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

@Lexie It seems to happen most if I am attempting to switch decks while moving.

4. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth Avatar

@Lexie, happens a lot in Blood Bay (unfortunately). I've only seen it with the Alt-# swap, not the old "X" Alternate Deck swap.

I will try to figure out how to repro it, but if you do it while fighting Reapers in Ulfheim I'm sure it will happen 40% of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.