Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Elysium mine ladders still not working correctly

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Hermetic, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

You can go up the ladders but trying to go down will put you right back where you are at the top of the ladder.
    This was reported last release along with the coordinates. It is the first series of ladders one comes to when one walks straight forward after entering the mine.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Hermetic
    I am not able to repro. I used these same exact ladders last release without issues, as well.
    Are you clicking the bottom part of the ladder, the part you would grab on to, to climb up? And clicking the top part to go back down?
    I'm sorry you are still having issues. I'm pretty much at the mercy of how many bug reports I ultimately can go through/receive/move on from each release :) Coordinates always help.
    I am not sure what can be different between our two screens?

3. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

Just went there to try again. Still not working. I was careful to click the top of the ladder to try to go down and it puts me back where I am standing on top of the platform.

Here is the output of /loc(standing at the bottom of the lower ladder but both ladders here do the same thing):
    Area: Elysium Mines (Novia_R11_Hills01_ElysiumMines) Loc: (-57.2, -11.1, -67.2) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjExX0hpbGxzMDFfRWx5c2l1bU1pbmVzfHwoLTU3LjE2NywgLTExLjA3MiwgLTY3LjE1Myl8KDAsIDAuODgzLCAwLCAwLjQ3KXwxMzAuOTc1OHw4LjgyNTM1OHw1LjQ2NTg2Ng==

I even captured a video clip that I can give you if you tell me where to send it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.