Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro Needed]Game randomly forces you into Tab mode

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Yakamo LLTS, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

1.Game randomly forces you into Tab mode
    2.Very often, random at times, with others not.
    3.Ruins the entire game, top most priority among-ts all reports, even the kill any boss bug. Secretly reported to Atos.
    4.I have done everything in my many months of play to figure this out. It seems hovering around in combat or travel -npcs, players or monsters- can initiate this problem. Left clicking by accident is also inciting this. AND then,,, the absolutely random times it happens.
    5.Pretty much what i said in 4
    6.Windows

Extra thoughts. I have put myself in HOLD TAB mode to try to ignore this problem, but it still happens. I believe if you are in hold tab mode and a friend is in front of you, right clicking or left clicking them should be removed. It recreates this step more times than not.

2. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

Thanks for the report @valor, but there is not much to go on here. Sometimes I randomly hit tab accidentally, but that's the only time I "randomly" go into tab mode. I'm not familiar with "HOLD TAB" mode and google doesn't seem to have any relevant results.

If you are able to describe a solid reproducible case to make this happen, that would really enable us to see what you're seeing and further troubleshoot the issue.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting. We are not observing this issue internally. If possible, we would appreciate additional details with as close to an exact reproduction case as possible. Thank you.

4. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

I can try to make a video on it and replicate some instances. I'll get back on this as soon as some feeds are recorded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.