Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro Needed]Health bug

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Thief, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

I have this problem and have had it for weeks. I don't and never have used Berserker stance. I do however use all strength related buffs including strength of earth and inner strength. I get the gradual decay in my max strength all the time in combat and after half hour or so I can no longer fight as I am down to around 50% health bar as a maximum and no amount of potions, heal buffs or resting helps. I will try to keep an eye on whether a death triggers it, but i certainly haven't noticed this as an obvious factor and i'm sure I have had this gradual degradation of max strength without deaths..

Unlike some, I haven't found way to correct other than zone or relog (zoning out and zoning back works for a while). Deleting inner strength and strength of earth active buffs and resting and using pots or heal buffs does not help. This has been happening for several weeks now.

2. LiquidBlaze

LiquidBlaze Avatar

This happens every time I go hunting, diminishing shown health until a relog. This makes liquid a sad panda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.