Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Master Shield Trainer in Ardoris

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Thore Gundi, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thore Gundi

Thore Gundi Avatar

1. Title: Master Shield Trainer in Ardoris
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? YES
    4. Details: The master shield trainer in Ardoris, won't train any skills in Multi-player mode, in Party mode, it does the same thing, except in party mode, he keeps walking in and out of the building and doesn't stop when you talk to him.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: go to Ardoris and try to train master shield skills with the master trainer for shields there
    6. User Specs: good enough' win10 i7 gtx1070

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Does the window come up at all?

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@thoregundi
    I am not able to repro. Have you restarted and then tried again? I see the training ability working correctly on live at this time.

thoregundi likes this.
  4. Thore Gundi

Thore Gundi Avatar

It was working in private mode, I'll check again in multi player and party mode.

5. Thore Gundi

Thore Gundi Avatar

Alright, just checked it again, it's a bit different this time, the shield trainer and sword trainer, looked bugged actually, not sure how to reproduce, When i first went in there, and double clicked the trainers, the training window came up with the shield icon light up, but nothing under it, same with swords, but when i ended chat with them, and opened up my skills , pressing k, then talked to them, the skills showed up, and when i ended chat, and closed out the skills window and chatted with them again, the skills window popped up, and this time, it worked and showed the skills that were supposed to show up the first time

I was able to reproduce it, actually, i went AFK , came back and it happened again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  6. Thore Gundi

Thore Gundi Avatar

I think to reproduce, you'd have to logout, and login, at the spot, and make sure you don't open your skills tree up, before talking to them , I was able to reproduce it, 3 times.

7. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

you dont have to log out and log back in sometimes if you already had the skill for the trainer open it goes blank, to fix it, you just need to exit conversation, pick any other skill, then reopen the conversation

thoregundi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.