Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Slime spawn not working properly

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Shield, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shield

Shield Avatar

4/23/2018 10:56 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4) System RAM: 16230
    GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series GPU RAM: 8137
    SotA.QA.Win.64.669.Date.04.21.18
    Area: Novia_R2_Hills01_EtceterCragMines/Mines01
    Area Display Name: Etceter Crag Mines
    Loc: (-20.7, -30.1, 130.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjJfSGlsbHMwMV9FdGNldGVyQ3JhZ01pbmVzfE1pbmVzMDF8KC0yMC43MDcsIC0zMC4wNTEsIDEzMC4xNTYpfCgwLCAtMC4yMjEsIDAsIDAuOTc1KXwtMzYyLjAyNjl8MTAuMzM0OXwyLjIzOTk5OQ==

When you get a slime down to around 50% health it split into two medium size slimes with full health. When you get these medium size slimes down to around 50% health they each split into two small slimes with full health.

The spawn 'sequence' can go out of synch so that the medium slimes don't spawn until minutes after the big slime dies and the small slimes can be out of synch with the death of the medium size slimes. When this happens the medium and small size slimes can even be up at the same time as the larger slime from the same spawn point.

This is most often observed if you kill the big slime as soon as it spawns. Once they are out of synch they appear to have their own separate respawn timer.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen

@Shield You left the reprodution rate off your report I'm afraid, so I don't know how often (percentage wise) this occurs. But I've attempted to repro using new respawn a couple times. I haven't been able to repro this so perhaps we got this fixed under one of our more recent tech fixes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.