Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro Needed]Unable to Heal to Full Health

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Acaelus Fireharp, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thief

Thief Avatar

having the same issue. I do not know the cause but after 10-15 minutes of gameplay it is impossible to fill the health bar full.

2. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

I can get the bug and I don't do anything that is listed here. :) I do have buffs up, the standard ones for strength, dex, and int; celestial blessing as well. I don't use Torpor. I don't switch decks. I don't use stances. I do use inner strength, but I don't think Zeetocht did, as seen in his video.

I do use a water element for healing, but I don't think that's it. I also use sotthing rain and healing grace, but I don't think those alone cause the problem.

I was blaming it on Reveal Hidden being cast during combat, until I came here and read the thread. Now I doubt that it is the reason.

@Attenwood, could it somehow be the new regen code that went in this release, a heal and a regen happening near the end of the health total?

Zeetocht, I would say that your health was already bugged before you even started harvesting the wolves. If you watch your health, after the fight it went back to 633/634. After that it never raised above 633, no mater what you did. Something during the original fight or regen stopped the health at 633. The rest of the stuff you did didn't bug it, I believe it was already bugged.

3. Zeetocht

Zeetocht Avatar

Last night my health regen seemed normal- I could switch back and forth between decks and buff with no problem. Then suddenly after a fight my health regen'd to something less than full. I continued to do what I was doing and after a few more fights the amount that my health would regen to changed to a lower amount- I hadn't switched decks or buffed, just plowed through some more mobs... it stayed that way for the rest of the night. Today I logged on and after having doing absolutely nothing, hadn't even moved yet, my health is less than max. I immediately logged out of the game and when I logged back in my health was normal. Then I went and fought some mobs and my health regen was working. So it seems to me that the bug occurs randomly and only logging out of and back into the game fixes it.

Subject to change without notice :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.