Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro Needed]Unsure if I'm bugged with the Heat system

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by aragorn lancermane, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aragorn lancermane

aragorn lancermane Avatar

Title: Locked glyph doing same damage/heals as single stack unlocked glyph
    Reproduction rate: 100%
    Blocker: No
    Details: My locked glyphs are doing the same damage/heals as a single stack unlocked glyph and not increasing in focus cost when cast consecutively. I do have a red timer go over my glyph when its cast.

Am I doing something wrong to not activate it? Or is it not working as intended for me? It seems others have it working fine but not me.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Would you be able to provide a specific example of what you're observing? We are not able to reproduce internally your report on locked skills. Note that the output will remain the same, and doesn't change across consecutive casts, but you should definitely be observing an increase to your focus cost on successive uses of the skill.

3. aragorn lancermane

aragorn lancermane Avatar

According to the description of having a skill locked, unless I'm understanding it wrong, the glyph should be equivalent to the number of free glyphs. So, unless I'm reading it wrong, a locked rapid fire glyph should be equivalent to a 4 stack of rapid fire when the skill is GMed correct? If so, my locked rapid fire glyph is doing the same damage as an unlocked, and unstacked/single rapid fire glyph. Neither is it taking more focus with each consecutive cast. I am experiencing a cooldown as my locked glyph does go red for a few seconds.

If this is intended, (having the glyph like rapid fire or any heal be equivalent to just a single stack) then what is the point of having it locked outside of not being at the mercy of RNG?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.