request: pots choose transportation types

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by ThurisazSheol, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

inside a pot owners town, there may be several wagons or boats etc, that the devs have allowed for direct town to town travel.

i'd like, as the pot owner, to be able to select the type of transportation shown... restricted to method of travel of course.

so all of my transportation methods will be boats, because i'm on an island...but i'd like to be able to select dragon boats, gondolas, rowboats, sailboats, etc...for each individual one.

this is in light of giving us the ability to use wax cylindars with a special jukebox for our town music selection..having something else like that within our control just makes sense.

i can see the tech working like this: 22 people are in the town, and the owner changes one from a covered wagon to a convertable, and another from a gondola to a dragonboat.. anyone who loads in after that change, gets the new asset, while anyone who remains, keeps the old asset. (logging out and back in, counts as loading in new)

what this will do moving forward - will allow the devs to create a town and set a generic land/water zone object, then the newly minted owner gets to come in and make those changes. just one less thing for the devs to do from that point on.

maybe the tech ccan even do the communications requesting access from town owner to town owner... as in owner1 rrequests the link, if within a set number of paramaters set by the devs (within a certain distance from each other, etc)... then the second owner gets a prompt when they login, to allow or disallow the request to go through, and then the request goes to the devs to approve the link as a final confirmation.

Leelu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.