Reserved Guild and/or Character Names

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Lord Karl, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Karl

Lord Karl Avatar

I would like to be able to reserve my guild name and character names now. I'm very hesitant to start recruiting for a guild because I only want to advertise so much if I can't be assured the guild name will be mine. Laying the foundation for my guild (charter, story, etc.) will not be done on the boards for the sake of competition....but its hard to recruit for "guild x" as opposed recruiting for a specific guild name that has (what will be for mine) an obvious associated story behind it that potential makes it intriguing to join.

Looking to be able to reserve character(s) name for obvious reason.

I would pay to do both on in the "store" if it came down to it.... say $5 seems fair enough.

2. Ronan

Ronan Avatar

Be creative...if you are worried about the name of your guild being taken by another, have 2 other names in reserve. While talking up the guild call it something similar with the added information that the name will be changed once the game goes live.

Reserving names is just another feature to add to the list of things to do for the coders. We run into feature creep. I would prefer the devs work on the game and keep new requests like this out of their scope. We as players can work around small stuff like this with a little thought.

Zantul, DancingShade and Sir Frank like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.