Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] 3200 Crown pack not delivered in game.

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Arn Magnusson, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arn Magnusson

Arn Magnusson Avatar

Hello I made a few crown purchases today and one of them has glitched out, and I have not received the crowns. I purchased the 3200 crown pack not as a gift. I was logged on the game when I made this purchase, when I pulled the game back up, the crowns did not post. I left the town I was in, thinking maybe it needed to reload the page for the crowns to show up in the rewards tab, but no crowns where there. I pulled the web site back up for the game, logged in, checked my account page, then add-ons tab, at the bottom is the 3200 crowns purchase info but it listed as a gift. I tried to send that gift back to myself to claim it, but it just showed back up in my add-ons tab as gift again. I then sent it to my fiancee's email, she tried to claim it also, it showed up on her page as gift also, so she sent the gift back to me, and its still listed as a gift. Currently the purchase shows up in my add-ons tab as a "Send as Gift" that is unclaimable.

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  2. Arn Magnusson

Arn Magnusson Avatar

Fixed through support ticket.

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  3. Thodin

Thodin Avatar

I'm having the same problem, GM responded to forum bug post > GM directed me to Support > Support ticket was responded to with no resolution > Ticket is up in the air right now, no answers as of yet.
    I will let u know if anything comes of it!

Degothia and Fionwyn Wyldemane like this.
  4. Arn Magnusson

Arn Magnusson Avatar

A GM responded to my support ticket, letting me know there was a blockage in the system, and that my crowns should of posted, I checked in game and they did. Later I purchased another item and got the "Send as Gift" button again, I did nothing and some time later 10-15 min or so, it posted in game. Hope the GM's get to yours or it finally posts for you, I feel your pain.

5. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Degothia, glad your situation was resolved. For other's benefit: We did have a blockage earlier on Friday where rewards were not making it into the game. That issue has been resolved.
    Once you purchase a reward, you have the option to send it as a gift to another account. (That's the "Send as Gift" button on the website. ) Once the process of gifting is initiated, the reward cannot be redeemed in-game until the transfer is complete.

6. Arn Magnusson

Arn Magnusson Avatar

The problem was, I did not purchase a reward, and I did not purchase my item as a gift, the system automatically set the purchase as "Send as gift". Then I made multiple purchases after the one in question, and they all got switched to "Send as Gift" If its finally fixed, then that is awesome, but I will hold off on any other purchases for a while, till this is all finally sorted. Thanks for the reply.

7. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Sounds like there is still an unanswered question surrounding the "Send as Gift" feature. When a purchase is made on the website, you have the option to "Send as Gift" -- until the purchase is received in-game. So if you see "Send as Gift", then you can still receive the reward in-game. Once you click on "Send as Gift" and enter an email address, the item is marked as "pending" and cannot be redeemed in-game until resolved. The system sends an email to the receiver of the gift. That person must respond to the email in order to receive it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.