1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved 71814] Jewel of waning fizzle increases chance to fizzle

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills & Magic' started by Carmina Burana, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Carmina Burana

Carmina Burana Avatar

Continuous
    Not a blocker but annoying
    - fizzle socketed rings and necklaces add 5% fizzle instead of taking it off.
    Look at the fizzle on any spell in the deck then add the jewelry, note fizzle, then take off the jewelry again note fizzle.

Omen PC
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Edition Windows 10 Home
    Version 21H2
    OS build 19044.3086

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

verified. SOTA-71814

3. Carmina Burana

Carmina Burana Avatar

Thank you Alley. After I posted that I got all sweaty thinking I'd misunderstood :-/

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

...and now you've made me second-guess myself and go back and look when i'm less tired. no bug.

i untrained death touch and put on plate armor. each piece i put on reduced the percentage displayed on the hotbar icon, so that number is chance of SUCCESS. the number went back UP when i put on the ring. it's working right.

5. Carmina Burana

Carmina Burana Avatar

oh Alley I'm so sorry I put you to that. Looks like I read it backwards, I apologize for my lack of testing before bugging.

Alley Oop likes this.