Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Compendium not working

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Aldo, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Tried the compendium of pain and suffering. In the first room, only 3 wolves spawned and when they were killed, the exit door did not open. The entrance door was also closed. I relogged, appearing in the same room with the three dead wolves on the floor, the exit door now open. Proceeded to second room. Four wolves spawned, killed them and again the door did not open. However the entrance doors for room one and two were open, allowing me to go back to the starting room. I went back to room two, and as I entered the spawning gate activated, but when I went into it, nothing happened. Nothing I could do to get the process going again. Will try again tomorrow.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Aldo,

3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Last patch I had was 960 on the 27th. This is the last patch for which I see release notes. If the situation is fixed, then apparently I am not receiving the patches. Before posting a bug on the patches, how do I find out what patch I am running at this time?

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

961 is the current patch, we're waiting for 962. this is visible in small text in the bottom corner of the multiplayer tab in settings. patch notes for 961 are not up, sometimes they combine numbers.

Aldo likes this.
  5. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Thanks for quick reply. Yep, I am playing 961. Guess I didn't look hard enough for existing posts on this. A little frustrating to have duplicated.

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.