Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] HP loss again?

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Mishikal, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I was (during daylight hours) just pushing over 1k hps 2 releases ago.. then last release there was HP loss that was supposedly fixed right near the end. But it seems to be back again? Now I'm at 961 fully buffed in this release vs my prior just over 1k.

2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

@wizardsmoke you looked at this when it happened last release, can you check again now? ;)

3. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

No change was made to calculation of max health. Let us know if you have any further information about a possible bug.

Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
  4. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Ok, I found a screenshot I took last April (4/12/2019), mid day. At that time, I used the +adv level buffs, so I had +9 ADV level, but I was also at least 2-3 ADV levels lower than I am now (most likely 4-5 ADV levels lower). At that time, I had a max of 1031 HPs, with a str potion on as well. Now I am at 1008 HPs with the same buffs and slightly better gear. So that's a difference of 25 HPs. I guess that could be chalked up to the ADV level buffs? 2 * 9 would be 18, so fairly close, although I'm higher ADV level now than I was then, so it does seem there were a few HPs lost between then and now, but not a whole lot.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  5. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

@wizardsmoke I think it's ok, although it does seem like there was a few HP loss between April and now. Not tremendous though. :)

wizardsmoke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.