Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Interaction not working

Discussion in 'Offline Mode' started by Aldornia, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldornia

Aldornia Avatar

My cursor does not turn green when I click on chairs, chests, bags, etc. I cannot open doors, sit on chairs, lay on bed - anything where I use the "e" key and can't double click because cursor isn't working either. When I do click on a chest I get Msg "This object has already been looted" I can't get out of my house, can't water garden, can't lock doors.

After trying a suggestion made by developer, and that didn't fix the problem. I tried changing things in the menu and all that did was mess up my ON line characters. So after fixing that, I go back to the OFF line. No changes.

So, I unclaimed my lot, took my little deed and went to a whole new town. Claimed a new lot, placed my little house and it worked. I opened the doors, and trunks. Happy. So I start dragging stuff out of the bank, place my basement and start moving stuff in. I went through the whole basement and had all doors set to stay open. I made about 5 trips to the bank (all my stuff was there) Got my crafting stations and trunks in the basement and started to arrange things.

But first I wanted to get my planting beds and greenhouse set up outside. Done. Plants watered, and everything seemed to be working right.

Another trip to the bank, come back and nothing works again. But now all my crafting stations and trunks with all the materials are now locked in the basement. All the doors shut and now my "e" or cursor is crap!

I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but darn it. I want this fixed. Tell me what I can do. Or is just my OFF line account bugged? My Online is still working just fine.

Someone?????

2. bama871

bama871 Avatar

My house door will not open either. (OFFLINE Soltown)

3. Araxxas

Araxxas Avatar

Sorry but i have exactly the same problem, locked in house and cannot open doors, period. Needs to be fixed badly.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.