1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Item Durability incorrect on some crafted items

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Erand SkyHawk, Apr 26, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erand SkyHawk

Erand SkyHawk Avatar

04/26/2020 15:26
    Title: Item Durability incorrect
    Reproduction Rate: Several Crafted pieces
    Blocker? No
    Details: While reviewing my vendor items in Crafters town, I was curious why some of my high end pieces haven't been selling and I noticed that some how the durablity is at around half maximum as if the items have been used. They are brand new! Some examples are:
    Hardend Epic Leather Leggings +13 Durability 52/52 (Max 77)
    Epic Leather Leggings +12 Dubablity 87/87 (Max 112)
    Fortified Leather Boots +14 Durabilty 52/52 (Max 82)
    Like they are, the items all look used and no one is buying them... How can I get the durability back on these items without doing a Major Repair which both costs real money and still shows that the item is used?
    I know they weren't like that when I originaly crafted them and put them on the vendor... I would never have priced a piece like I did with only 52 durability.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz (16) System RAM: 65455
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1187.Date.04.23.20
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Crafters Town
    Area Display Name: Crafters Town
    Loc: (-1.2, 38.0, 131.8)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxDcmFmdGVycyBUb3dufCgtMS4xNjIsIDM4LjAyNCwgMTMxLjc3KXwoMCwgMC41NzQsIDAsIC0wLjgxOSl8LTIyLjYyMzY1fDE4Ljc1NzMyfDIuMjcwNjk5

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

They adjusted the maximum durability of some items not too long ago and this only affected the maximum potential (Max XX) of already crafted items. Not a bug.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

COTO’s are not a money only item. They can also be found in game. Here’s a report of where they were dropping the last time I checked.

4. Erand SkyHawk

Erand SkyHawk Avatar

If adjusting the maximum durability caused it, then how come I have older stuff I crafted of the same type that is correct. And how did it lower the durability on my items... The ones that now have 52 durability use to have more on them.. I would not have put a high end item on a vendor with only 52 durability.... And I have a number of pieces now like that.... And like I said, I have similar items which I crafted that are older and they have the correct durability on them...

And the comment on Coto's.. IT is a money item, I don't care where you get them from... You will never be able to collect enough from drops to do major repairs on all the crafted stuff I have for sale. Even at that, Major Repairs show on the item and make them look used.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Here's how you can tell: normal leggings used to get 100 durability, now they get 125. Normal boots used to get 50 durability, now they get 80. Using those numbers, look at the masterworks and enchants on those items. I'll bet the durability that those items are at now is what they were before.

6. Erand SkyHawk

Erand SkyHawk Avatar

Thanks, that makes sense Barugon… However, this makes the items look used and no one is buying them. They should have increased the current durability by the same amount as the Maximum. I guess this isn't a bug then, just an oversight.. Since the items look used and aren't selling I guess I'll just have to eat the cost and remake them. Oh well....

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.