Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Lost lot items when evicted from moved POT

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Gravidy, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

05/25/2019 11:11
    Title: Lost lot items when evicted from moved POT
    Reproduction Rate: Hard to reproduce
    Blocker? No
    Details:

Beran's Reach was moved in this latest patch, and I had two lots still claimed within the old scene. Each lot had a house on it, and there were items on those lots.

I would have expected the lots to be unclaimed, and for all the items (with house and deed) to drop into my bank. However, they didn't do that. The lots remained claimed, and were visible in the property manager.

[​IMG]

I used the "Lot Deeds" interface to unclaim both of these lots. The messaging said that the items on the lots would be sent to my bank. They didn't.

After unclaiming, the deeds themselves dropped into my inventory. However, none of the items that were on the lots are anywhere that I can find. I noted my "bank capacity" while doing this, and nothing changed.

Steps to Reproduce:

Not sure how to reproduce this.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16323
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.QA.Win.64.834.Date.05.24.19
    Area: POT_swampisland_metropolis_01a_template/Beran's Reach
    Area Display Name: Beran's Reach
    Loc: (14.8, 13.1, -134.4)
    Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1waXNsYW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFhX3RlbXBsYXRlfEJlcmFuJ3MgUmVhY2h8KDE0LjgyNSwgMTMuMTQsIC0xMzQuMzkyKXwoMCwgLTAuMTY4LCAwLCAwLjk4Nil8LTczOS4yMDA4fDE3LjA5MTkxfDEyLjc5NDY3

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report. I've added it as issue #64931 and one of our programmers will look into it.

3. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hello! This is an issue unique to the QA server. When town biomes change or towns are renamed, we manually evict those entire towns on the Live server before the release happens. Usually the night before (tomorrow night, for example.) So anything not in property manager storage and such will indeed get evicted to player's banks for POTs that are changing from R65->R66, much like you said: "I would have expected the lots to be unclaimed, and for all the items (with house and deed) to drop into my bank."

Because of timing issues associated with the QA server, we don't do evictions there and things can be stuck in limbo.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.