1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] My pets have morphed into other creatures.

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Drya, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Drya

Drya Avatar

Just back from vacation, logged into play and summoned my Obsidian Destroyer, Destry. While I still have a pet named Destry, it is no longer an Obsidian Destroyer but has instead morphed into a Ferocious Brown Spider named Destry. I paid good money for my Obsidian Destroyer and want him back.

Went an looked at my other pets. My Ferocious Red Spider, Ariadne is now a Large Red Spider. Bruno, a Ferocious Bear Patriarch, is now an Obsidian Bear. Mama Cass, my DarkStar Corpion, is now a Stag! Mojo is the only pet who appears to be unchanged. He is still a Ferocious Bear Patriarch.

Please restore the proper pets to my character.

02/09/2019 08:25
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce: Summon pet
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 32578
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11127
    SotA.Win.64.912.Date.02.08.19
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01a_template/Arx Draconis
    Area Display Name: Arx Draconis
    Loc: (-35.0, 89.0, 133.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxBcnggRHJhY29uaXN8KC0zNC45NTUsIDg5LjAwMiwgMTMzLjExMSl8KDAsIC0wLjk5OCwgMCwgLTAuMDY5KXwyMzAuNDk5N3w0MC4zNjkxOXwxLjI1

Beaumaris likes this.
  2. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton SotA Dev Moderator SOTA Developer

Issue #63861 . Verified. Looks like a data migration went awry. Will look into a remedy.

EDIT: Pet data has been restored! Players who saw their pets changed will have their pet restored to the correct creature type. Players who have subsequently re-tamed a new pet will not be effected.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  3. Pa Emer

Pa Emer Avatar

I lost my Red Wyvern, and Ferocious Patriarch Bear! The name was not the nick name and then I tried to summon and now empty whistle...

02/11/2019 22:26
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz (12) System RAM: 16294
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11136
    SotA.Win.64.913.Date.02.11.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01c_template/Silverdale Market
    Area Display Name: Silverdale Market
    Loc: (159.1, 36.0, 263.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxY190ZW1wbGF0ZXxTaWx2ZXJkYWxlIE1hcmtldHwoMTU5LjE0MywgMzYuMDIsIDI2My45MDQpfCgwLCAtMC43MzcsIDAsIDAuNjc2KXwyNjUuMDU2N3wxMHwxLjg5Mjg1NQ==

4. Drya

Drya Avatar

Thanks! All my pets are restored to their proper type!

Jaesun likes this.
  5. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton SotA Dev Moderator SOTA Developer

Pa Emer, sorry to hear about your trouble with a taming whistle. I have potentially sad news for you. If your pet dies, you have an opportunity to resurrect the pet. Un-resurrected pets are permanently dead. In this case the whistle will be empty.