1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Not receiving items

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Elrond, Jan 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

I unclaimed some lots today in Crafters Town but not receiving my items in the bank , no decoration, no vendors ..would have used the send to bank command but even though i can see the items listed on the vendors with locate player vendor im not seing the deco or the vendors that were on the rows....

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

Check the Property Manager.

• Non-destructive evictions! When a player’s property is evicted by governors, stewards, tax defaults, or even lot activity expirations, the property will now be placed in the owner’s Property Manager (Magic Movers) window.

3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Check the property manager / magic movers?

4. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

I unclaimed/evicted about 15 rows today with 2 CF vendors on each row plus deco ..not all rows were mine but all deco and vendors were placed by me so they should have went to my bank ... i did not get any of them and none of the deco ...right now im about 30 CF vendors short..hope this is fixed...quickly so i can continue with my new lots placement and deco...

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Elrond likes this.
  7. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

I got to the bottom of this ... it seems items you place on someone else lot are no longer returned to you if the lot is evicted unless the person who owns the lot opens up property manager interface and sends the lot to the bank even if it shows 0 items ...

Time Lord likes this.
  8. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Are we certain about this? It would presumably be a bug, or if not a major change, and important to know about.

9. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

pretty sure...still got few vendors stuck in other people property manager ..but i already recovered like 90% of the stuff so dont care about the rest ... they probably dont even play anymore so unless they log in to send the stuff to bank im not getting them back.

Time Lord likes this.
  10. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it's not a change, it's not a bug, it's how property manager has always worked. it just wasn't very noticable until the change to eviction made it more common. ...but not ideal, no. there needs to be a way to reclaim your possessions in someone else's property manager.

11. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

I remember there's an UI to retrieve tenant items in the old day. But dont know why it was removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.