Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Path of Courage: Final? scene after talking to Kobold Leader and teleported

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Sycholic, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sycholic

Sycholic Avatar

8/6/2017 2:44 PM
    Reproduction Rate: unknown

Blocker? unknown (still dont know what a blocker is considered... this def a quest line 'blocker')

Details: During the conversations between Essen, Mara and when Ferig appears. (Demig is dead now and you been teleported into the castle as the supposed 'kingslayer') Something breaks the conversation between the three. Ferig just appears and does nothing after I'm done talking to Essen and say 'arrive'. Essen then in local chat: "(to you): Lord Ferig" but Ferig never replies, if you try to talk to Ferig he wont say nothing at all but one line to you, but he says "Mara..." in local chat and thats as far as I can go now basically quest is locked up for me at this point.

Steps to Reproduce: Path of Courage, talked to Demig first instead of serving a warrant to Ferig, talk to Kobold 'King', Demig dies, Teleported at end of that scene to the throne room, talk to Mara, then Essen, proceed to point where Ferig appears.

User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4) System RAM: 8191
    GPU: AMD Radeon (TM) R7 370 Series GPU RAM: 4074
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.645.Date.08.03.17

Area: Novia_R10_Valhold_Palace/Step2
    Area Display Name: Valhold Palace
    Loc: (200.0, 30.1, 232.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjEwX1ZhbGhvbGRfUGFsYWNlfFN0ZXAyfCgxOTkuOTU3LCAzMC4wOSwgMjMyLjIxMil8KDAsIC0wLjY5MiwgMCwgMC43MjIpfDI2My45NzI4fDMzLjU3NzU1fDguOTI5OTc0

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  2. Sycholic

Sycholic Avatar

3. Sycholic

Sycholic Avatar

This could still exist and be reproduced by others. If you have the same issues tell Ferig to 'stand back' (likely that reply is not visible and you will not know of it) and the scene should complete. Thank you @Lexie for helping out with this.

Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.