Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Property manager a mess with the new changes

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Mishikal, Jul 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Prior to this release, my wife's primary account had 14/15 slots taken in property manager... Imagine our surprise to find that it suddenly had 17/15 slots taken, and we couldn't switch properties in or out without either:

a) Having to pay $15 because of changes *made by Port*. I don't think this was intentional, but this is problematic

or

b) Having to dump properties to the bank (thankfully there were some she was willing to let go, so we went with option).

Basically, this came down to the fact that she had decorated other people's lots, and so had "ownership" of items on those lots, and this was Portalarium's solution to how people who have done that could get their items. I understand the problem they are trying to solve, but this is *not* a good solution to that problem. I can't even imagine what a nightmare this will be for people who have been paid to decorate lots for other people, as their property manager must be overwhelmed now with lots.

I think Portalarium needs to find a different way to make these lots accessible to those players WITHOUT them having to be charged $ to deal with their existing properties. Perhaps, for example, that *other people's lots* with your items don't get "charged" against your total slot count.

@Justyn04 @Lord Subtleton

2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

This essentially comes down to "double dipping" as well. I.e., Port can charge $ towards Property Manager multiple times (once per person who has placed items on a lot). I don't think that's fair (again, nor do I think it is intended).

3. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

The issue from the previous post (property manager listing showing incorrect items) has now been resolved.

Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.