Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Recipe Book [B] and Craft Station Recipe List do no show Required Level

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Rowell, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

A release or two ago, it was said that the Required Level to learn/use a recipe would be listed along with the recipe in the Book . I'm not seeing this information when listing recipes.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it's in the draft notes for this release, but early qa builds don't have everything planned for the release as they're still building them.

3. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Yup, I suspect that feature hasn't made it in yet but will be in an upcoming patch on QA.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Rowell
    @Alley Oop
    @Daxxe Diggler

I checked into this, and it should only show it if you do not meet the requirement so they stand out better. Release notes have been updated to reflect this.

Daxxe Diggler likes this.
  5. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

@Lexie - That's a shame. It makes it difficult to know the recipe level requirements if i want to share it with others, or just for my own knowledge.
    As it is now, if I have a recipe that I know (and forgot the required level), the only way to find that information is to run to a vendor that sells the recipe, open the Shop, highlight over the recipe and see the required level. That seems very un-intuitive...as I, knowing the recipe, should be able to say to others "Ya know, this is a pretty difficult recipe (55). You might need to learn more before I teach it to you."

And it doesn't seem like a big update. Merely update the string to include the number in parenthesis, for example: Maple Board (Re-Teachable, 1). Clock Tower (Not Teachable, 55).

Alley Oop likes this.
  6. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I see the required level at the bottom of the recipe in the book. Ya'll rock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.