Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Truth over Deceit Quest, OFFLINE MODE, Quest is Bugged

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Nicholas Dark, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas Dark

Nicholas Dark Avatar

Title:Truth over Deceit Quest Bugged

Reproduction Rate: can not reproduce because I can not drop the quest and restart it.

Blocker? for this quest line yes

Details: Unable to obtain quest item; "manifesto" to progress quest. when speaking to the proper npc to obtain the "manifesto" none is given, or as I have read in the forums from a year or two ago , the item in question can be given to you as a "non-quest item" that can be sold my mistake. Honestly this could have happend to me, but it is still a blocker since I can not just drop the quest and restart it .

Steps to Reproduce: unable to take steps to reproduce due to inability to drop quest and restart it.

User Specs: OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16194
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11127
    SotA.Win.64.1080.Date.11.26.19

2. Toular

Toular Avatar

Is this the main quest in Blood River Outskirts? If I remember right there are 3 "linked" manifestos; which one is not working?

3. Nicholas Dark

Nicholas Dark Avatar

Yes, it is the Blood River Outskirts quest, I'm not sure what you mean by "linked" manifestos.

As far as I know it is used for the quest 3 times , but you have to get it first.

I obtained the plans #1 and #2 , but have not gotten the manifesto from the guy in the vigilante camp. Marcus wants proof of the humans attacking the elves , which seems dependent on this "manifesto" that I can not seem to get. If I remember correctly you had to get the manifesto to start the whole chain of passing it back and forth to other npcs.

As mentioned before , I read in a post from sometime back that the item can be given as a non-quest item and could be easily sold by accident, which I could have done unknowingly, but I hope not , because I'm not sure how you could fix that. I would like to finish the quest to get the virtue banner that you get from doing the quest line, but I don't see how I can do that presently.

4. Toular

Toular Avatar

Do you have the "elf scalp"? (trying to avoid spoilers)

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Did you speak to Drumplemouth and type the word help (you have to do this manually). You can then get the elf scalp quest from him.

Sannio likes this.
  6. Nicholas Dark

Nicholas Dark Avatar

Thank you! I did not realize you had to manually type in help there... that unclogged the quest I think , because it opened a new quest for scalps, so , yes this could be the solution I was seeking. Thank you again!

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.