Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Resources for testers (Dev+)

Discussion in 'Release 35 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Sir Leonard, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

Since the devs approved (@Lord Subtleton), i have compiled a sort of save files to play offline.

These saves contain tons of materials and just about every item currently in-game, including pledge rewards, emotes, titles, houses, decos, etc. - except the ones you buy from vendors and craft for yourself. All gathered from data-mining the game files. They come into several leveling flavors: basic, lv 100, 120, 150 and 200.

I am releasing these files so people can test the game thoroughly without having to waste just too much time farming for materials or leveling skills and being able to explore difficult areas (useful if you are trying to write a guide, walkthrough or something alike).

And since this is solely for the purpose of testing i only ask you please, do not share this outside Dev+ access or to the open public. I may remove them if the developers complain about it.

Instructions:
    ==========

1) Uncompress the files under the save directory
    (typing /datafolder inside the client will open a window to it);
    2) Load one of the files in offline mode.
    Basic files will let you customize the avatar's appearance, to choose your path and talk to Arabela. The others don't (because it would bug the starting scripts);
    3) Once finishing the starter quests, your items, emotes, titles, etc., can be claimed at any city (titles and emotes appear in form of deeds).
    4) Remember that since this is offline mode, it will NOT count towards getting credit for QA Server playing, so i advise to not spend most of your testing time here.

If you find any missing item or have any request about the files, fell free to ask. But please keep in mind that it may take sometime until i can update the files.

PS: As a bonus, every save file comes with a pre-made crafting pavilion with all founder expert stations just outside Soltown gates (although you get more of them and expert/prosperity tools packed inside the bank :p). Ah, and crystal swords. LOTS of them. So you can make your experiments without fearing the consequences in the "real" game... hehe.

Download link:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B63gs_1L1qNgYzNjZk0tblQ3eWs

Enjoy!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  2. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

Already found some problems with the save...
    1) I glitched some reward items. Instead of replicating the items, it stacked as one. For instance, prosperity tools. To "fix" it, hold control and drag one piece at a time to your inventory before using, because if you use the stack, it will consume all of them at once.

Will fix those later.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.