Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] 735 - Crafting - Deadlock on crafting station

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Rentier, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

2/25/2018 1:06 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:1/1
    Blocker?to get the items back a relogging is needed
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:do batch crafting e.g. ingots, put another ingot mold into the crafting window to the ingredients while craftin gis in progress - it will be placed and after the crafting is fullfilled an error occurs and all items are locked (red) and the coal is gone too

all items in the ingredients part are shown red and are not moveable, no new recipe can be choosen and crafted

if you close the crafting station - all items vanish - not in bank not in inventory

if reopneing the crafting station they are gone and you can do crafting again

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4002
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.735.Date.02.23.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (43.3, 41.3, -467.6)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KDQzLjI3LCA0MS4zNDgsIC00NjcuNjA1KXwoMCwgLTAuMDg3LCAwLCAwLjk5Nil8MzQ4LjI1MjR8MzkuNjA5MTh8MS4zNjQ2Mw==

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Rentier
    I am not able to reproduce this on our dev server. While batch crafting ingots the crafting table interface is no longer visible/accessible. So I'm no longer allowed to do anything except continue to batch - or hit escape to cease batch crafting.
    So I think we got this one taken care of. Let me know if I have misunderstood your issue.

3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Lexie, yes it is normally not accessible
    but i could place another ingot mold in there out of a trunk nearby and lost left mouse while moving it and it got into the ingredients window of the crafting table (while the crafting process was running maybe in the instance it started may be timing too) somehow while moving over it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.