Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Aetheric feedback is not giving focus after a crit.

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Pawz, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

Aetheric feedback is not giving focus after a crit. It was working fine yesterday.

2. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

Are you sure? I'm able to get both Focus and Combat Focus bonuses when casting Aetheric Feedback after a crit this morning. It does seem to be a shorter timer, though. I used to be able to cast a second glyph and get the bonus afterward. Now I have to cast it immediately after the crit.

Note: The below photo is from this morning. @Pawz, can you post a photo or video of the problem you're having?

[​IMG]

- Lao Tzu

3. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

I'll check again but it wasn't working for me this morning.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Lao Tzu
    I am seeing this behavior as well. It's something across the board for all procs of this type. You have a small window now to get it (you have to use it immediately after the crit). It procs enough for me that if I just keep it in regular rotation, it will happen enough. If I wait to see the crit first, I have to slow down enough so I don't hit other spells instead. In the past, it was more generous and would hit when it probably shouldn't have.

@Pawz Let us know what you find out. Watch the combat log closely :)

5. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

Hmm it's working now. But I have to cast it much faster than before and I have the focus specialization on this avatar, so I should have and did have a much larger window before.

6. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

@Lexie So is this a bug or the way it works now? If this is how it works, I'm not seeing a good reason for taking the focus specialization.

7. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Pawz
    You do have to hit it immediately after the crit, if that is what you are asking...

8. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

@Lexie The focus specialization gives you a larger window to use the skill. This was working, is it not working or is there now no benefit to the focus specialization?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.