Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Are devs looking at these bugs?

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by Aldo, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Lotta bugs recently in this area with no dev acknowledgement. Hopefully it is just the weekend?

Lexie likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Please be gentle on me. :)
    We've had RTX, a telethon, 4th of July.... we try to maintain some really high standards when it comes to our forum response time, but sometimes it isn't always going to be as great as we may have come accustomed to. It also depends on the amount of reports we get which vary per release/build.

This is not directed to you at all but while we are on the subject - here are a few things that would REALLY HELP EVERYONE SO MUCH!

1) Quick forum search before posting a new bug report. We get so many duplicates. If it is really widespread and super obvious when logging in odds are we already know about it. EDIT: I don't expect everyone to know what every known issue is. *I* don't even know all of them at any given time and I'm ok with checking. It's just the big ones where a quick forum search would have answered it....
    2) All the details in one post help. We go through a few back and forths sometimes. If you think it is info we might need the answer is probably 'yes'. I submit based off of reports and quickly try to move on to the next one.
    3) Read the known issues before posting. We may know about it already.
    4) Read the patch notes. Some changes are intended.
    5) This one is trickier, but a lot of stuff we get bug reports on is just a misunderstanding of the game mechanics. There is not much that can be done here - just know that not everything posted is a true bug, and I try to clarify and help out with these posts when I can vs just saying 'not a bug' and moving on.
    6) EDITED: sometimes a 'one off' will happen and a full system reboot will fix it. Please try that before posting. If a reboot fixes it, it's good to update the thread if a post has already been made. Sometimes we see something that could be still going on (for all we know) but it's not...

When it is all said and done I don't nearly get in as many JIRA tickets in a single day as I would like :)
    I'm focusing on the forums now (other tasks are getting pushed to the side) to help get caught up, so I hope you guys notice a difference soon :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    By Tor, Alley Oop and Aldo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.